Thursday, September 3, 2009

A New Man (Simon Update)


A few months ago I shared a testimony of how God used a stolen Ipod to change a boy name Simon's destiny forever.  In just a short time it's be amazing to see how God has worked in this young mans life.  Below is a verbatim copy of a hand written letter he gave me this past week.  It doesn't get much better than this... 

Dear Uncle Dustin,
Thanks you for the things that have be doing for me.  God will bless you and thank you for the bible I will more about God in that bible so that I will teach other people too.  God will give you things so that you will give those who dont have.  God will give you a good wife and he will bless your child.  I dont have anything to give you only to say thank you.  

Good bye 
Love Simon Daweng Davow


6 comments:

  1. This is very cool, Dustin. Thanks for sharing that story. God is using you in mighty ways for His glory! Keep up the good work. I'm so proud of you. -Dick Ackley

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!!!! Amazing to see God using you in so many ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I just thought you were hanging out in Tahiti and using photoshop to get you in some pics. Awesome work! Keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some investments in this life that cannot be comprehended until later, maybe even after this one's over. I can't help but think this is one of those.... Jesus is pretty cool

    CRAIG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow man! So awesome to hear. I hope everything is going well, take care bud!

    ReplyDelete