Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MTV Cribs (Missionary Edition)

I'd like to formally welcome everyone to my casa!  Follow me as we take the grand tour...

Here's the view of the entrance to my estate from across the street.  I chose to go with the two-toned crimson and yellow gate and discolored concrete wall to surround the palace.    


Meet John, one of the full time security guards.


Here's where I park all my classic cars. Just behind my garage you'll notice my pad. 


Now, come on in.  Here we got the kitchen...take notice of the new light grey linoleum floor I had specially shipped in from Egypt.


Here you're entering the theater room.  This is where you'll often find me with my feet up watching the latest episode of American Idol (the 50' plasma is behind the green curtains).


Now for the master bathroom.  This is where you can often find me taking leisure baths and very low pressure showers after a sweaty nights rest.   


Last, but certainly not least, we've got the master bedroom.    


On a serious note, things a going great so far!  I've actually been so busy with orientation and meeting new people that I just finished unpacking today.  Over the next few week I'm scheduled to start visiting the different care centers and outreach ministries throughout Nigerian...not just Jos.  This will be an important time as it will lay the foundation for the rest of my time here.  I'll keep you posted as things progress.  Thanks for your prayers and support.


2 comments:

  1. Looks way better than it could have been or what I envisioned...
    CRAIG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on, glad to see you have a solid roof. Envious of the theatre room too....

    ReplyDelete